|Icom IC-M35 Floating 5W VHF Marine Transceiver
Icom IC-M35 is a floating, waterproof, handheld marine VHF two-way radio. The IC-M35 features are heavily focused aroundloud and clear audio with the inclusion of Icom's 'Clear Voice'. Clear voice automatically adjusts to compensate for external noises such as engine noise, high wind and other marine environment noises.
- Waterproof/Submersible (IPX7) (1m depth, 30min.)
- NEW “Clear Voice” Automatic Volume adjustment that reacts to background noise
- NEW “Voice Boost” button for instant Maximum Audio
- NEW Noise canceling microphone for better audio
- Large backlit LCD display
- Instant access to CH16 / User call Channel
- Normal, Priority “TAG” scanning
- “Fav” channel button
- BP252 Li-Ion Battery supplied (7.2V / 980mAh)
- 55 Marine Channels
- Optional BP251 AAA Battery Case
- Optional Waterproof Speaker Microphone
Icom's IC-M35 features a buoyant chassis which floats even when connected to Icoms external speaker microphone (HM-165). This feature could be a lifesaver if ever a capsize or overboard incident was to ever to arise.
The Icom IC-M35 is the model above the IC-M23 with all the M23's features and the added emphasis on audio quality and volume, making this a great radio for those operating on larger vessels, within a demanding commercial environment or for the user wanting the best audio from their marine radio.
What's in the box
- Icom IC-M35 Professional Grade Marine Radio
- Lithium-Ion Waterproof battery pack (BP-252)
- Wall Charge Cable (Icom BC-147SV)
- Belt Clip (MB-109)
- Antenna (Icom FA-SC58V)
- 24 Month Icom Australia Nationwide Warranty