ICOM IP100FS WLAN Radio System Dispatch Software is an IP-based PC software suite that turns your computer into a dispatch console for your ICOM IP100H handheld Wi-Fi radio system. It handles all types of calls such as individual call, group call or text messaging. Messages can be sent as free text or as pre-defined status messaging. The program also has a mapping feature so you may see the active radios that are connected to each access point.
If connected over an Internet VPN, the IP100H handheld radios and IP100FS enabled computers may communicate between dispersed sites such as offices or shops in different cities.
IP100FS main features:
* Functions like a traditional two-way radio
* Uses the computer's built-in microphone and speaker(s)
* Can be installed on a Windows-based tablet PC as well as a laptop PCs
* Provides remote radio kill, stun, revive and monitor functions
* Windows® 8/Windows® 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)
* Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit) SP1 or later,
* Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit) SP2 or later,
* Windows® XP (32-bit) SP3/ (64-bit) SP2 or later (Except for Windows® RT)
* CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E6600/2.40 GHz, or faster
* System memory: 2 GB or more
* Monitor: Full HD (1920 x 1080) recommended, 1024 x 768 minimum
* LAN: 100 BASE-TX or faster
* USB 1.1 or 2.0
* Hard disk: At least 1 GB of free space.
* Sound card
IP-100FS software is supplied on a USB flash drive (USB 1.1-2.0) and for use as a USB hardware key. The flash drive also contains help files and any required support information. An IP1000C Series system controller and IP100H handheld radios are required to create a working IP-based Wi-Fi radio system. A Windows tablet or laptop is not included and must be user-supplied.
ICOM's WLAN (Wi-Fi) radio systems are a wonderful communications tool for businesses, private WLAN or governmental use. When combined with your Wi-Fi system and one of ICOM's IP1000C Series WLAN Radio System Controllers, you'll have a secure, reliable and capable IP-based radio system.