The popular Pelican 3325 helmet torch provides the most effective operational safety capabilities for a helmet mount torch on the market today. Critical to safety, and why the 3325 stands out, is a breakaway capability should the torch become entangled. The Pelican 3325 torch and clip offers the following features:
- Breakaway safety clip that allows the torch to release if it becomes entangled, this can reduce injuries or save a life.
- 162 lumen output, 16 hour run time, and a 144 metre beam distance
- Intrinsically safe - Class 1, Division 1
- Waterproof IPX7
- Tail end switch and a photoluminescent shroud
- Guaranteed for life – If the torch fails Pelican replaces it*
Having invested in this important piece of safety equipment, you need to protect the asset. Powdersafe Pty Ltd have made this easy by developing the 3325 Custom Torch Case.
The 3325 Custom Torch Case optimises the widely utilised Pelican 1200 Case, by fitting two custom foam inserts. The top insert can secure five Pelican 3325 Torches and helmet clips, and the lower insert secures enough spare batteries for all five torches. Total weight is only 2.5 kilograms.
Kept on the tender, you know that you have the torches for the turnout. A quick visual check ensures all are available when required.
The 3325 Custom Torch Case can be supplied with five Pelican 3325 Torches complete with clips and batteries. All you need do is add the spare batteries.
Incorporates Australian Design Registration No: ADR201714766