Built for maximum capacity and preserving perishables for extended periods of time, the Marine-friendly features of the cooler include a sloped internal bottom, tethered drain cap with a garden hose ready fitting and an integrated fish length scale on the lid. Molded-in tie-downs and non-skid, nonmarking raised feet are also featured. The model also includes logistically friendly forklift pockets and additional molded-in grab handles on the front and back for easier team lifting.
- 237 Litre interior.
- 7-10 day ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2' polyutherane insulation
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Guaranteed for life
*Ice retention – Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).
|Case Interior Dimensions||127.6 x 43.2 x 44.4 cm|
|Case Exterior Dimensions||155.2 x 69.8 x 69.8 cm|