The LifeStraw Universal is the first bottle adaptor kit with a 2-stage filter. With two sizes of screw caps, it allows you to turn your favorite bottle into a powerful water filter.
The filter uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 1,000 litres (264 gallons). The second stage of filtration is a replaceable activated carbon capsule to improve taste, reduce chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 litres (26 gallons).
Features & Benefits:
- Kit includes two cap sizes (standard and wide), two mouthpieces (standard and sport), one 2-stage filter, and carry bag
- Compatible with: Nalgene, Camelbak, Klean Kanteen, Hydro Flask, Under Armour, Gatorade, and most standard bottles
- Will also fit additional bottles with a compatible mouth diameter, threading, and minimum bottle height of 7.3”
- Removes at least 99.999% of waterborne bacteria and protozoa
- Hollow Fiber Membrane - Filters 1,000 liters (264 gallons)
- Replaceable carbon capsule reduces chlorine, bad taste and odor, as well as organic chemical matter like pesticides, herbicides, and VOCs
- Carbon capsule lasts up to 100 litres (25 gallons)
- Exceeds NSF42 standards for chlorine removal and meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Made of recyclable materials
- Wide cap outer diameter: 2.5”
- Standard cap inner diameter: 1.7”
- Weight (including filter): 3.3 oz
- All materials are US FDA approved, food grade silicon and Polysulfone & ABS
- Wide mouth cap
- Standard mouth cap
- Sport mouth piece
- Standard mouth piece
- Stage filter
- Carry bag
With Follow the Liters program, for every LifeStraw product sold, a child in a developing country receives clean, safe drinking water for an entire school year.