This is a special order unit. Please allow 12 weeks for delivery. Ideal for remote locations, remote farm stations and borewater. The LifeSaver C1 is able to purify up to 500,000 litres.
The C1 is designed to connect easily to an overhead water storage tank (min. 2 metres off ground) or even a municipal supply. The only requirement is a pressure of a least 0.2 Bar (2.85 PSI). With this amount of pressure all the user need do is turn the tap to release a strong flow of safe drinking water.
The filter membranes used inside the C1 are the same as found in all our high performance purifiers, therefore will protect users from virus, bacteria and protozoa (cysts).
The C1 delivers huge volumes of safe drinking water, whilst still being relatively lightweight and robust.
- Purifies up to 500,000 litres of water
- Safe drinking water at the turn of a tap
- Virus – 99.99%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
- Drain port incorporated for routine cleaning and flushing of filter
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
- Easy change, replaceable filter cartridges
- Fast flow rate
- No chemical or electricity required
- FailSafe technology – Once the filter membranes are blocked, water can not pass through, keeping users safe
- Lightweight and robust, with quick connect fittings, making it perfect for emergency or disaster response
- Multiple C1 units can be daisy-chained together, running from the same source, multiplying the output
VIRUS REDUCTION* > 99.99% (Log 4) BACTERIA REDUCTION* > 99.9999% (Log 6) CYST REDUCTION* > 99.99% (Log 3) FILTER MEDIA Ultra Filtration (UF) CHEMICAL REDUCTION Activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste and odour, improving the palatability of water DRY WEIGHT 6 kg/13 lb VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED** 500,000 litres/105,600 US gallons INITIAL FLOW RATE** 5 litres/min @ 0.2 Bar C1 STORAGE CAPACITY N/A REPLACEABLE CARTRIDGE YES WARRANTY 2 YEARS
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 18/02/16 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the product and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.