This cartridge is heat sealed in aluminium foil for an extended shelf life of 10 years. This is a special order unit. Please allow 12 weeks for delivery.
Extended shelf life is due to the aluminium barrier foil which has a water vapour diffusion rate that is 80 times slower than standard packaged polyethylene. The aluminium sealed package acts as a barrier to prevent water vapour from entering the pack and it performs the same protection in reverse as it retains the glycerine within the hollow fibre membranes.
A replacement ultra filtration cartridge for the LifeSaver C1. This cartridge will filter 500,000 litres of water and removes viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites. This cartridge can be fitted to either the LifeSaver C1 or the LifeSaver C2.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Includes Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant distaste that you get with using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free